Having trouble knowing what to write on your card, we have sugessted some ideas of popular words that can be used.
These messages are designed to be written when sending sympathy flowers to the family or close friends of the deceased.
- My thoughts and prayers are with you.
- Thinking of you in these difficult times.
- May the peace which comes from the memories of love shared comfort you now and in the days ahead.
- Our hearts are filled with sorrow.
- We're sharing your sorrow.
- With deepest sympathy.
- May you take comfort in knowing there is one more angel above us.
- You are in our thoughts and prayers.
- Gone but not forgotten
- May you have memories for comfort, friends for support, and flowers to ease your sadness.
- Our thoughts are with you.
- May these flowers in some way help to express our heartfelt sympathy.
- Especially for you at this difficult time.
- With heartfelt sympathy and understanding thoughts in this time of sadness.
- Thinking of you at this time of sorrow.
- Please accept our deepest sympathy for the loss of your Mother.
- Our hearts are saddened by your loss and our thoughts and prayers are with you.
- We may not understanding why sad things happen, may it somehow help to know how much we care.
- We wish to express our sympathy in your loss and to let you know that our thoughts are with you.
The following messages are suggested to be placed on the funeral tributes that are delivered to the actual funeral and are usually addressed to the deceased: -
- Good night and God bless Mum, you will always be in our hearts"
- "Sleep well princess, you'll be in our hearts forever"
- "Uncle C will be sadly missed but always remembered with a smile. Love X
- "To a much loved Grandad May you rest in peace Love always "
- "Our hearts are filled with sorrow. Rest in Peace "
- "Our time together was far too short...May you be at peace in Gods arms. Love"
- ”There are no goodbyes for us, wherever you are, you will always be in my heart, love you”
- ”Dad you will always be in our hearts and minds”
- ”In loving memory of our dear Grandad. Our hearts and prayers are with all the family and we wish we were there with you today. xxx
- Now at peace with you loved ones, fond memories"
- ”With lots of love and with so many fond memories of happy times. ”
- ”Affectionate and fondest memories of dear friend/sister etc”
- ”To a true gentleman xx, who was always there for every one else, and will be sadly missed. Rest in peace"
- ”In loving memory of a lady who was always smiling. ”
- ” our hearts are filled with sorrow. Rest in Peace”
- " May you rest in peace x x"
- "Mum you are always in our thoughts, and we know that you will be watching over us from heaven."
- "In loving memory of a dear friend"
- "With love and fond memories"
- "Miss you already - will be thinking of you always"
We can also add personalised message ribbon to your tribute. Click on the link below to take a closer look...